Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30793 USD / PEN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 63% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $931 (S/. 3,025) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)