Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 54% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,451 (﷼ 46,577,874) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)