Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,905 (﷼ 80,626,073) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)