Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00093 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 9% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,751 (₩4,036,472) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)