Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05325 USD / EGP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 28% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,193 (E£ 59,972) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)