Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05682 USD / EGP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 26% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,792 (E£ 101,933) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)