Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05556 USD / EGP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 30% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,879 (E£ 87,823) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)