Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 361 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12719 USD / NOK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 34% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,715 (kr 52,796) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,000 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)