Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Albany, New York, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 604 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12100 USD / NOK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 35% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,365 (kr 27,807) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)