Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 643 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11769 USD / NOK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 32% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,305 (kr 28,083) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)