Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 480 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12006 USD / NOK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 27% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,174 (kr 26,436) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)