Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 403 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12190 USD / NOK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 30% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,854 (kr 48,024) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)