Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36898 USD / XCD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is about the same as in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,819 (EC$10,350) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php25,000 (about 1 hour ago)