Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,907 (₩3,445,309) in Songnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (42 minutes ago)