Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,470 (₩3,873,214) in Songnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)