Cost of living comparison between Skelleftea, Sweden and Albany, New York, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11221 USD / SEK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 9% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,096 (36,502 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)