Cost of living comparison between Sivas, Turkey and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28598 USD / TRY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,537 (5,375TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)