Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14610 USD / DKK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 64% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,137 (kr35,158) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)