Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is about the same as in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,503 (€2,329) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.18 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cadiz costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bilbao costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)