Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14632 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 30% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,092 (元21,131) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)