Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 549 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,317 (€2,814) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)