Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 491 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.228 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,000 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,643 (€2,967) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999,999 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sion costs CHF 1,100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (34 minutes ago)