Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 496 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.178 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,895 (€2,457) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)