Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 671 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,031 (€1,881) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)