Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 654 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,276 (€2,786) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €4,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$158 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,800 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)