Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23693 USD / RON
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,964 (8,290 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)