Cost of living comparison between Sattahip, Thailand and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02807 USD / THB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 20% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,495 (88,902 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)