Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 12% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,786 (€3,210) in Sassari.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元150 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)