Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.794 USD / CAD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 13% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,762 (C$4,740) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)