Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.797 USD / CAD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,157 (C$6,470) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)