Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,295 (﷼ 96,581,682) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)