Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00900 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is about the same as in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,215 (¥357,370) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)