Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00880 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,018 (¥456,378) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)