Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00962 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,369 (¥454,059) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)