Cost of living comparison between São José dos Campos, Brazil and Albany, New York, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 598 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31696 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,559 (R$ 4,918) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)