Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 670 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30260 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,731 (R$ 9,026) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)