Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 742 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30847 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,528 (R$ 4,955) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)