Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 413 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30891 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,783 (R$ 12,246) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)