Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02169 USD / DOP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 41% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,480 (RD$ 68,227) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)