Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02123 USD / DOP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 43% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,463 (RD$ 116,028) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (33 minutes ago)