Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,511 (2,511 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)