Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.077 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,769 (€1,642) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)