Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 664 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,238 (COL$6,461,519) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (37 minutes ago)