Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,866 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 40% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,350 (CH$1,563,215) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)