Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,760 (€1,629) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (41 minutes ago)