Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.134 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,133 (€2,762) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)