Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 18% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,060 (Bs 20,551) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)