Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,979 (COL$5,775,294) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)