Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00033 USD / COP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,696 (COL$5,209,297) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)