Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32386 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,380 (R$ 4,260) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (32 minutes ago)