Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 450 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,991 (€2,593) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)