Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 576 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.056 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,724 (€2,578) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)