Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 571 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14579 USD / BOB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 34% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,643 ($b11,270) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)