Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 498 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14577 USD / BOB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 40% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,835 ($b19,450) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)