Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 521 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14540 USD / BOB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,748 ($b18,899) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)