Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 580 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14535 USD / BOB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 37% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,361 ($b16,242) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)