Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 745 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,220 in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)