Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 552 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,017 in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (41 minutes ago)