Cost of living comparison between Sanliurfa, Turkey and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33879 USD / TRY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,431 (4,222TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,418 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 2,523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 247 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tashkent costs 6,130 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)