Cost of living comparison between Sanliurfa, Turkey and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28438 USD / TRY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,001 (3,519TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)