Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22589 USD / MYR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 46% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,339 (RM5,927) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)