Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,317 (﷼ 121,259,540) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)