Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 426 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.062 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,964 (€1,850) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (33 minutes ago)