Cost of living comparison between San Sebastian, Spain and Albany, New York, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.067 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,002 (€2,814) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)