Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 448 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,528 (€2,361) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)