Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04348 USD / HNL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 43% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,773 (L 40,782) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)