Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 451 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05000 USD / MXN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,968 (Mex$ 39,369) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)