Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05233 USD / MXN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,287 (Mex$ 43,714) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (37 minutes ago)