Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04965 USD / ARS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 49% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,110 (ARS $42,505) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 3 hours ago)