Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06464 USD / ARS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,130 (ARS $32,954) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)