Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05824 USD / ARS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,429 (ARS $41,711) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaohsiung City costs 30,000 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1.00 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)