Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05747 USD / ARS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,018 (ARS $35,109) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)