Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06290 USD / ARS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,814 (ARS $28,847) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)