Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05728 USD / ARS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,391 (ARS $41,743) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)