Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05013 USD / ARS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,390 (ARS $47,675) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)