Cost of living comparison between San Juan, La Union, Philippines and Albany, New York, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 318 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02008 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,776 (Php138,259) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)