Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 359 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02001 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,033 (Php201,594) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)