Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 842 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,681 in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)