Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 946 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,140 in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (42 minutes ago)