Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 37% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,443 (CH$1,590,625) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (38 minutes ago)