Cost of living comparison between San Felipe, Chile and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00151 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 38% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,562 (CH$1,034,463) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)