Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05641 USD / MXN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,074 (Mex$ 54,498) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)