Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05637 USD / MXN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,401 (Mex$ 42,599) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)