Cost of living comparison between San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05316 USD / MXN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,022 (Mex$ 38,047) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (39 minutes ago)