Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 11% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,231 (7,821,015 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)