Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 USD / IDR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 43% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,332 (Rp 31,053,625) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (40 minutes ago)