Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,940 (€1,828) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 30 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)