Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.598 USD / OMR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 24% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,896 (﷼ 730) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (44 minutes ago)