Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.601 USD / OMR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 31% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,164 (﷼ 832) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (28 minutes ago)