Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.601 USD / OMR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 30% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,887 (﷼ 1,110) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)