Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02892 USD / THB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 48% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,952 (67,502 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)